Abstract Copper Wall Fountain
Abstract Copper Wall Fountain
From our range of Wall fountains, the copper fountains are complete with a moulded copper plate, adding more colour than the standard wall fountain. Perfect for highlighting an outdoor feature wall.
- Height – 160cm
- Width – 80cm
- Depth – 40cm
- Base Height – 23cm
- Pump - 1500L
Please note when ordering: Depending on availability of fountains, there may be a delay of 4-8 weeks. Please contact us to confirm availability before purchase if your order is time sensitive.
Installation Note: $290 plus GST, 2 people are required to install this feature *VICTORIA ONLY*
Wall Water Feature
Bring Your Wall to Life with Our Wall Water Features
Installing a wall fountain is one way of creating space in an area if you are trying to create a clutter-free environment. Our wall water features complete the look of any outdoor space where beauty is in the detail.
What You Can Expect from Ascot Vale Garden Centre in Terms of Design
The decorating of your home is a personal endeavour, and no two homes are alike. With this in mind, Ascot Vale Garden Centre stock wall fountains to fit in with any décor. The different styles we offer are:
- Modern. Our DuPont range is exquisitely suited to don the wall of any high-end home. The dark colours that they come in create a mood of sophistication.
- Classic Tuscan. The curved lines and intricate designs of the water features in this range create the impression of being in an Italian villa where the regal form of a lion head spouts water from its mouth. With some of our pieces being named ‘Leonardo’ and ‘Raphael’, as a home decorator, you won’t be able to help but feel like you have reached new heights of artistic expression.
- Whether a sitting Buddha or a standing Buddha, we showcase spiritual figures in an unimposing way, where the detail has been etched on glass and framed in stone.
What You Should Know About the Maintenance of Water Features
In a sense, your water fountain is alive. Water moving in and around it affects the piping, surface over which it flows and the basin. Care has to be taken to avoid the build-up of unwanted residue, which will inevitably affect water flow. Ensure the longevity of your water feature by considering the following:
- This component is the heart of your fountain and keeps water flowing at the right speed and pressure. Its other job is to catch debris by way of a filter which needs to be cleaned out regularly for your water feature to function optimally.
- Algae growth. Moving water along with sunlight cause algae to form and thrive if not addressed at the outset. The nutrients from decomposing leaves that have fallen into your pond also encourage the growth of algae. We, therefore, advise you to skim leaves from the surface of the pond water and use a liquid algae control product. However, make sure that if your pond has fish in it, that the product is safe for them.
- Whether or not you decide to use your tap fountain to drink from, thorough cleaning of the water pipes is necessary to prevent blockages that may develop because of a build-up of sediment. You’d need to find the right size pipe cleaner, and once you’ve scrubbed the inside, you can flush out the debris using the fountain itself.
Round off the look of your gorgeous garden with a water fountain that looks like it’s been custom made for you because of its singular style. Visit our store in Victoria or contact us for wall water features that inspire.